Friday, February 7, 2014

Where's The Best Place For Stargazing?

Where's The Best Place For Stargazing?


 
Find an Oasis Singer Island condo for sale to call your own and go stargazing every night on the shores of Singer Island.Star light, star bright.
First star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might
have this wish, I wish tonight...
 
Ever wonder what lies beyond the stars? How  about  where the planets  are  and  how  the solar systems  are formed? Thousands  and thousands of shining, sparkling, breathtaking lights that makes you want to hold your breath. Hope. Wish. Dream. Wish to achieve your deepest desires and have your dreams come true.
 
Some say that wishing on the first star you see at night will make your wish come true. Some say it guides you to the right path, like the North star guided the three kings to the Savior's manger.  
 
I sometimes see  Andromeda  forever  seated upside down to her chair. Sometimes I see the Great bear and little bear playing. Then, there’s Scorpio, Sagittarius, Leo and Libra. Mostly, I see Orion with his belt always up in the heavens. No, I’m not talking about zodiacs and their signs.  It’s the constellations. I’m talking about stargazing.
 
Try stargazing on the white sands of Singer Island! Or maybe invest in a high-powered telescope and feel like you're right up there with the stars. You can be mesmerized by the glittery sky in the privacy of your own home.
 

Give Dermot OBrien, of Islands Realty, a call at (561) 317-1177. He’ll be sure to schedule you a private viewing of an Oasis Singer Island Condo for Sale. Or visit www.islandsrealty.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment